DriveWorks World 2019 - Chicago, USA - April 29th - May 3rd
Choose Your Sessions
Tailor your DriveWorks World experience and learn what's relevant to you. Breakout sessions are divided by topic and skill level so you can learn in as much detail as you need.
You'll have the opportunity to meet with delegates from all sessions during break and lunch times, when we actively encourage you to network and share ideas.
If you have any questions regarding the schedule or the event, please contact us.
- DriveWorks Pro Administrator Training and Certification
- What's New in DriveWorks 17
- Advanced Sessions - Choose Your Sessions
Wednesday, May 1st - Friday, May 3rd
Build your own agenda. Choose from a selection of technical sessions covering specific topics at different skill levels.
Once you’ve registered you'll choose which sessions you wish to attend. Learn what's relevant to you and your DriveWorks projects. No matter how you use DriveWorks, there will be sessions to suit you.
Attend technical talks and hands-on sessions covering core DriveWorks technologies including Rules, Workflow, CAD Automation, 3D, Integration, CPQ and much more.
Choose from sessions covering the new features and functionality in DriveWorks 17 along with any of the following:
- Getting Started with Specification Flow – The Who Does What and When in Your DriveWorks Configurator Workflow
- Adding the ‘Wow Factor’ to Your Forms Using DriveWorks 3D Preview
- Using DriveWorks Rules to Create Detailed Bills of Materials
- Creating 3D Layouts in a Browser with DriveWorks
- Structuring Your Projects and Assemblies to Match Your Company Needs
- Taking Design Automation to the Next Level with Generation Tasks
- Controlling Specification Macros with Workflows
- 3D is Not All About CAD
- Gathering and Processing Data with Web Services and DriveWorks
- Working with XML Data in DriveWorks
- Generation Tasks – Can We Make the Perfect Drawing?
- An Introduction to the DriveWorks eCommerce PowerPack
- An Introduction to the DriveWorks CPQ Template
- Creating Custom Functions Using the DriveWorks API
- Everything SOLIDWORKS – PDM, MBD and CAM
- Creating Fully Integrated Configurators Using Specification Host Control
- Creating Custom Specification Tasks Using the DriveWorks API
- Reading and Writing Data to SQL Securely and Safely Using DriveWorks
- Connecting Your Existing Configurators to the DriveWorks CPQ Template
- Simplifying Your Projects Using Generation Tasks
- Creating Custom Generation Tasks Using the DriveWorks API
- Load Balancing DriveWorks Live Across IIS Instances Using Application Request Routing
The full agenda and session options will be released to attendees closer to the event. Shape your event by suggesting topics you would like to learn.
Make sure you arrive on Tuesday evening to join us for What's New in DriveWorks 17 at a local sports bar venue.
- Add a One to One Session with a DriveWorks Expert
Based on suggestions from delegates, this agenda may change. The full DriveWorks World 2019 schedule will be released closer to the event. If you have any questions regarding the schedule or the event, please contact us.
DriveWorks World 2019 will be held at MicroTek, a purpose-built training facility in Chicago, USA.
It's in the heart of downtown Chicago, with easy access to transport links, including the Metra system.
The building is in the Loop, at the corner of Franklin and Monroe, one block from the Sears Tower. It's 3 blocks from both the Union and Ogilvie train stations.
230 West Monroe Street, Suite 900,
Chicago, Illinois 60606
MicroTek have special rates at hotels close to the venue. With rates starting from $99 per night, there are options for all budgets:
- Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop
- La Quinta
- Hotel Allegro
- Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
- Club Quarters Hotel, Wacker at Michigan
- Cambria Chicago Magnificent Mile
The DriveWorks team will be staying at the nearby Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Loop. There are no MicroTek rates available but there are good deals for Marriott Rewards Members.
DriveWorks World is sponsored by carefully selected technology partners and service providers that add relevance and value to the event.